Prevailing Wage Act, Certified Payroll Reporting & Fringe Benefits Luncheon
Join Russ McEwan, Shareholder at Littler Mendelson, P.C. and John Higgins, Managing Partner at Patterson Smith Associates LLC for this informative and interactive luncheon seminar, focused on how to stay compliant, reduce labor costs, and simplify your certified payroll administration.
Here are some important questions and specific areas that will be covered:
- How must you pay prevailing wages?
- What does the NJ DOL deem a “Bona fide” fringe benefit?
- How do you determine the appropriate hourly credit against your fringe benefit cost?
- What is annualization and how best to avoid double paying your employees?
- How do you complete the reverse side of the NJ-certified payroll report?
- What are the benefits of having a prevailing wage provision in your 401(k) plan?
- What is a Supplemental Unemployment Plan (SUB) and the benefits to both the company and the employees?
- What are the basic requirements of the Prevailing Wage Act?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
What are some issues with Certified Payroll Reporting?
- How to get subcontractors compliant?
Please note: This event is an exclusive opportunity for ABC-NJ members.