1. business development
2. workforce education (including osha and prevailing wage compliance)
3. political advocacy (legislation and regulations affecting us in New Jersey and Nationally)
4. workforce development
5. networking (opportunities with your Peers in New Jersey, and Nationally as well)
6. NATIONAL & CHAPTER AWARDS PROGRAMS (excellence in construction; national safety awards)
7. member BENEFITS (exclusive benefits include insurance, vehicles, fuel, shipping & more)
8. employee benefits (exclusive benefits including Insurance, cell phones, cars, hotels & More)
9. Industry Best Practices (ABC's Academy for Construction Ethics & Compliance; safety Academy)
10. ONLINE CONTRACTOR SEARCH DIRECTORY
The 2017 ABC Safety Training and Evaluation Process (STEP) is available to all ABC members. It is a safety benchmarking and improvement tool. Participating ABC Member Firms measure their safety processes and policies on the 20 key components through a detailed questionnaire with the goal of implementing or enhancing safety programs that reduce jobsite incident rates. Applying world-class processes dramatically improves safety performance among participants regardless of company size or type of work. In the construction industry, no resource is greater than our employees, and ABC members take pride in sending their workers home safe every night. Safety is everyone's priority and improving jobsite safety is a continuous process. That's why ABC created the Safety Training and Evaluation Process (STEP) to, not only recognize ABC member companies who consistently excel in the field of safety, but more importantly to provide an evaluation tool to help identify areas in which contractors can work to reach the ultimate goal: sending every worker home safe to their families, every day.
The average time required to fill out the STEP application is less than 30 minutes, so let's get started!
S.T.E.P. PROCESS GUIDE AND APPLICATION